Stay up-to-date with the latest stories on accounting trends, news and pro insights.
Send users a statement that shows all activity for any given period of time. Generate one statement or one for each customer. Email right from the statement screen.
To create a Customer Statement:
- Navigate to Sales –> Statements.
- Click Create.
- Selecting the starting and ending period for the statements using the date picker fields.
- Optionally, filter out which customers to generate a statement for by setting a balance threshold.
- Click Show List.
- Uncheck any customers to remove them from the statement creation list.
- Click Generate Statements. Navigation returns to the Statement List screen with the new statements present.
From the statement list screen, you may Print or Email one or more statements by highlighting and clicking the Print or Email button.
- Accounting Software
- Blockchain 101
- Bookkeeping apps
- Business Software
- Checkout Abandonment
- Client Success Story
- Client Write-Up Software
- Cloud Software
- eCommerce Accounting
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Projected Budget
- Tax Brackets
- Tax Tips
Recent related posts
- 5 E-commerce Terms Every Business Owner Should Know November 12, 2019
- Why Inventory Management Matters More Than Ever October 31, 2019
- The Top 3 Reasons Why Small Business Owners Need Accounting Software October 16, 2019