Stay up-to-date with the latest stories on accounting trends, news and pro insights.
Feb 16, 2016
Pekingese – Release Notes
- You can now enter customers/vendors against P&L accounts in the Journal Entry.
- Fixed a calculation error that occurred under certain circumstances within Cash Receipts and Bill Payments.
- Resolved a Check Number matching error in Cloud Banking.
- Accounts in Chart of Account now displays “0” when the balance is zero instead of being blank.
- You can now print the Chart of Accounts.
- Updated the notifications of potential rule conflicts in Cloud Banking Manual Categorization to be more user-friendly.
- Added a Balance column to Bill Payment list.
- Improved the accuracy of Automatic Categorization feature within Cloud Banking.
- Added a new Detailed Income Statement (Cash Basis).
- A new setting has been added to specify the desired accounting method (cash or accrual). This will only affect which reports will display in the menu.
- Fix an issue where the account would not update when a different customer is entered in the register.
- Added the ability to email the Packing List from the Shipments screen
- Income Statement (Cash Basis) now includes the Discount Received account.
- Fixed a formatting error with the Dwolla transaction ID.
- Implemented a solution for an issue imposed by Yahoo that prevented AccountingSuite from emailing using addresses ending in Yahoo.com.
- Fixed a bug that caused Dwolla’s connection to show empty userID and Name.
- Accounting Software
- Blockchain 101
- Bookkeeping apps
- Business Software
- Checkout Abandonment
- Client Success Story
- Client Write-Up Software
- Cloud Software
- eCommerce Accounting
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Projected Budget
- QuickBooks Alternative
- Tax Brackets
- Tax Tips
#2020 #Accountingtiers #EndOfYearReporting #EOYAccounting #EOYClientWriteUp #OnlineInventory #UnderstandingAccounting 1099Tips 2018 AbsoluteVariance Accounting AccountingSoftware AccountingSuite Automation BestInventoryManagement BlockchainAccounting BookkeepingSoftware classes CloudAccounting CloudCommerce CryptocurrencyFacts DeadStock eCommerce EcommerceAccounting EcommerceSoftware EndOfYear EndOfYearAccounting Inventory InventoryManagement InventoryManagementSystem InventoryManagementSystems InventoryPlanning InventoryTerms Manufacturers MultiChannelInventoryTips MustHaveBusinessSoftware payroll PCMag Processing1099s Prosperity QuickBooksAlternative Retailers Taxes TimeManagement YearOfAccountants