Stay up-to-date with the latest stories on accounting trends, news and pro insights.
With the Salesperson feature, sales may be tracked by individual Salespersons. The Sales by Salesperson reports will list sales by a given salesperson (or persons) for a given timeframe.
Tracking the Salesperson on Orders
The salesperson field is located on Sales Quotes, Sales Orders, Sales Invoices and Cash Sales. To use the feature, simply choose the appropriate salesperson from the drop down list. If the sales person is not in the list, a new entry may be made on the fly by clicking the green plus button.
Creating a Salesperson
Create a Salesperson on-the-fly while editing a sales document.
- In the Salesperson drop-down menu, click the green plus icon.
- Enter the name in the Salesperson field.
- Click Save and Close.
- Accounting Software
- Blockchain 101
- Bookkeeping apps
- Business Software
- Checkout Abandonment
- Client Success Story
- Client Write-Up Software
- Cloud Software
- eCommerce Accounting
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Projected Budget
- Tax Brackets
- Tax Tips
Recent related posts
- 5 E-commerce Terms Every Business Owner Should Know November 12, 2019
- Why Inventory Management Matters More Than Ever October 31, 2019
- The Top 3 Reasons Why Small Business Owners Need Accounting Software October 16, 2019