AccountingSuite™ includes full inventory management features which allow users to track inventory levels, orders, sales, RMAs, and deliveries from anywhere, at any time. Businesses can reduce the time and effort of operations management by focusing on reducing inefficiencies in the corporate infrastructure.
Control real time inventory
See when shipments come in, when inventory goes out, and where inventory is located. AccountingSuite™ provides powerful inventory management tools not usually found in small business cloud accounting software.
Track items in multiple locations
Record the transfer of an item from one location to another (multi-location must be enabled). Attach files and supporting documentation.
Set up flexible document flow
Use inventory items to create quotes, invoices, purchase orders and bills quicker. Add photos to your inventory items for a visual reminder of your stock.
Define a group of items in your inventory that you use to make another item. Assembly builds and creating assemblies within assemblies are also available.
Inventory Management Highlights
- Real-Time Inventory by Category & Location
- Track Inventory by Project
- FIFO and Weighted Average Costing by Item
- UPC, Custom Fields and Vendor Item Number
- Assembly/Bill of Material incl. SubAssemblies
- Lot/Serial Tracking
- Return Management (Sales and Purchases)
- Back Ordering (Sales and Purchases)
- Advanced Unit of Measure Conversion
- Advanced Pricing Matrix
- Item Receipts and Shipments
- Drop Ship Orders (incl. Drop Ship PO & Tracking)
- Warehouse/Location Transfer, incl. Vendor Warehouses & Consignment Stores