- Classes may now be used on individual document lines and have also been added to Timetracking
- Deposits and Bills now record Classes.
- The income statement and balance sheet reports now show sub-accounts in addition to the top-level accounts.
- All reports have been moved to a new Reports tab for easier access.
Enhanced Invoice Email!
- Emailed invoice now shows shipping, discounts and sales tax.
- Notes from the individual invoice in addition to the notes on the invoice customization template.
Printed Form Improvements!
- The printed Sales Order now includes the memo field.
- The printed Credit Memo form now includes a billing address.
- Vendor Code and Vendor Description now appear on the Purchase Order printed form.
- Shipping, Sales tax and Discounts have been added to Recurring Templates.
New Sales Orders Features!
- Sales Tax and Sales Order pre-payment features have been added to Sales Orders.
- Sales Tax and Shipping information is now automatically carried to the Sales Invoice upon creation.
Terminology and Field Arrangement Changes
- On Cash Receipts, the Credit Memos tab has been renamed to Credits to more accurately reflect the tab’s content.
- In Cash Receipts and Cash Sales, Bank Account has been renamed to Account.
- On the Start Page, we’ve added Create by each heading to reflect the function of the links.
- The Print Sales Order and Print Sales Quote buttons have been swapped in the Sales Order screen.
- Downloaded transactions has been renamed Cloud Banking.
- Renamed Report Export to Data Export in the Tools Menu.
- Location fields no longer show when the multi-location feature is not enabled.
- The Due Date is now a required field on the Sales Invoice
- Fixed an issue in the import module that caused records to be imported despite the fact users unselected the import checkbox
- Fixed an issue in Cash Receipts that used the default A/R account instead of the account on the Cash Receipt.
- Fixed a bug where price would not be carried over when generating a Sales Invoice in Timetracking.
- Fixed a reporting issue that caused the Balance Sheet to fail if the Company Name was not entered in Settings.