April 2017 Version Update 1.2.03
We've made a few enhancements to the West Highland White Terrier update from March 2017.
- Enabled the Auto-Approval feature and rules for all versions of AccountingSuite. This includes the Default Bank Check/Deposit accounts as well.
- Added sorting buttons to the Excluded transactions tab in Cloud Banking.
- In Bank Register, documents may now be opened using a mouse right-click and choosing "Open".
- Made User Interface improvements in the Period selection when importing transactions from a bank file such as .ofx or csv.
- Improved sort functionality in Cloud Banking for all tabs.
- Created the option to disconnect a bank feed and revert back to the File Upload method.
- Cloud Banking improved to show vendor or customer in gray on matched line items.
- Expanded user functionality by creating the ability to do a global search from the Cloud Banking module and Unapproved section.
- Made Approved transactions easier to view by improving the sort options.
- Unapproved transactions in Cloud Banking utilize text wrapping in description to improve readability.
- Cloud Banking now includes option to freeze first column to allow ease of use with lower resolution screens.
- Cloud Banking sorting feature now includes the New/Match/Transfer column for more flexibility.
- Cloud Banking start date for bank feeds can now be changed by Admin Users.
- Made the projects field wider on Sales Invoices so that the entire project name will display.
- File Upload experience and process has been improved in Cloud Banking by forcing users to select a correct period prior to upload.
- Project and Class fields are now displayed in the Approved transaction list.
- Improved the accuracy of the auto-categorization feature in Cloud Banking for G/L account column.
- Projects/Jobs has been renamed to Project Profitability Matrix.
- When creating a payment in the Bank Register, the default Remit To address from the company addresses will automatically fill.
- A popular request from our Accountants: projects and classes are now supported in Manual Categorization Rules!