Eurasier — Release Notes
- We are happy to announce Sales Quotes in AccountingSuite! This new module provides for creating quotes based on customer inquiries. Quotes can be converted into a Sales Order or a Sales Invoice without any data re-entry.
- Profit and Loss Report by Project. Easily see profit profitability (or loss) with this new report that shows income and expenses related to a project.
- Unbilled Time Tracking Detail Report.
- A/R Aging Reports have an additional column that show full invoice amount in addition to the existing aging amounts.
- Export to Excel and Refresh buttons were added to all list screens.
- Sales Orders and Invoices may now be un-linked in Time Tracking records.
- Classes have been added to Cash Sales.
- Sales Tax Components are now saved for reuse in other Combined Tax Rates. Create the component once, use it as much as you’d like!
- Sales Tax Component is now listed in the Combined Sales Tax table on the Sales Tax tab on all of the documents that include this functionality.
- When changing the Date on a Sales Order or Sales Invoice, a dialog asking the user if they wish to recalculate Prices has been added.
- On Inventoried Items, get an accurate picture of your inventory right from the card with the new section showing the item count on POs, Sales Order and quantity on hand.
- Re-engineered Customer / Vendor Central with export functionality, balance information and re-ordered columns that put the important information in front of you first. Th refresh button now refreshes both the Customer / Vendor list and the Transactions list.
- New print and email forms! Sales Quotes, Sales Orders, Sales Invoices, and Cash Receipts all get a sleek new look. New email functionality creates a summary for the recipient and a detailed pdf attached to the email.
- Customer Statements – a new report record of transactions and their effect on account balances over a specified period of time.
- The Refresh button on Customer / Vendor Central now refreshes both the Customer / Vendor list and the Transactions list.
- A new tab showing all Transactions was added to the Customer card.
- Modified document numbering so gaps in numbering are eliminated when new documents are created and closed without saving.
- Streamlined many reports and improved user experience with filters and settings.
- The icons in the header were hidden as a default to allow for more space on the screen. These may be re-enabled by navigating to File > View > Sections panel setup and choosing Icon and Text from the drop down at the bottom of the Sections panel setup window.
- The label for Customers / Vendors was changed to Customer / Vendor Central. Fields were re-arranged to put the most important within view without scrolling.
- In Customer / Vendor Central, The column that housed the document number and date was split into three fields to allow sorting by each of these fields. The new columns are document type, date, and document number.
- The Default Billing and Default Shipping address checkboxes on Customer cards have been moved closer to the top so scrolling is not needed when creating or updating addresses.
- When changing the date on Sales Orders and Sales Invoices, the system will ask if the prices should be adjusted to the prices that were effective on the new date.
- Print Form Customizations is a new tab that combines the Sales Invoice, Sales Order, Sales Quote, Cash Receipt and Purchase Order customizations. This tab replaces the Sales Invoice tab and the Purchase Order tab.