Great Dane – Release Notes
Pricing Precision – now price your products with up to 4 decimals places. A new setting allows the user to choose 2, 3 or 4 decimal places. A global setting sets the maximum, and each item in your inventory can be customized to use the appropriate number of decimals.
The General Ledger Report is now run in the background – leaving you with the ability to continue work on any number of other tasks in AccountingSuite as the report is being prepared.
A new Purchases by Item report helps keep tabs on your outflows.
Now add offline accounts in Cloud Banking. These accounts include the ability to upload transactions manually rather for those situations where a connection to your bank isn’t possible or desirable.
Get the exact data you need with our customizable Universal Report. You pick the fields and criteria and see only the data you want.
- Multi-currency features are now available in Cash Receipts.
- Email capability has been added to Payments and Customer Statements.
- We’ve re-written the behind-the-scenes workings of General Ledger, Cash Receipts, Time tracking and Deposits for faster performanceand greater reliability.
- The Expiration Date on Quotes will show in red if the expiration date has passed.
- Field labels on Sales Quotes have been standardized.
Fixed an issue in Sales Orders and Purchase Orders that caused the status to incorrectly show Paid Over in certain situations.
ACS v. 1.1.41.01 / 1C v. 184.108.40.2066