Nearly to the end of the alphabet, this release is named after the Whippet.
It’s our first release with its own theme song:
The Whippet is a medium-sized sighthound bred in England. The name “Whippet” is derived from an early 17th century word meaning “to move briskly.” They weigh between 15 and 42 pounds and are the fastest dogs of their weight, able to run up to 35 MPH. Whippets have been called the poor man’s racehorse.
Despite being bred for racing, Whippets are also known couch potatoes. They are quiet and not prone to barking. They are generally gentle and excellent house dogs.
In this spirit, we’ve streamlined many processes, fixed imperfections and make our application easier to use so you can go further with your business.
You can also check out quick overview video below.
Browser and OS Specific Improvements
- Fixed an issue for Chrome Users where when all popups were allowed, editing the date field on Sales Orders forces the app to restart.
- FireFox Browser
- Fixed an issue with FireFox 43.0.1 when installing the 1C: Enterprise Add-on where the message would say it could be corrupted.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Limited to users of Internet Explorer 11, fixed an issue with the Tooltip display where there was a typo.
- Microsoft Edge
- For Microsoft Edge browser users, fixed an issue with the Reports drill down.
- For Microsoft Edge users, fixed an issue with Cloud Banking where re-categorizing leads lead to an infinite process.
- Fixed an issue for Safari users where the copy/paste UPC code was performing incorrectly.
- Windows 7 (64 Bit) and FireFox
- Limited to the users of Windows 7 (64 Bit) and FireFox, the user is not able to export reports to Excel.
- Fixed a display issue where the method name on Cash Receipts were not displayed correctly on the Print Preview.
- Improved Reports to reflect once settings are adjusted, the “Create Report” button becomes “Run Report.”
- Fixed an issue with the Items Search.
- Fixed an issue where Added Items are not showing up in the popup window for the Sales Order page.
- Fixed an issue where errors appeared when sorting by document type in the register.
- Fixed an issue in the user interface where the Vendors 1099 “more” menu in the Settings was cut off.
- Fixed an issue in Cash Sales where the quantity was unable to be edited.
- Fixed a rendering error for Sales Invoices where the “no payment” image should only be visible if the sales invoice isn’t completely paid.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to edit the Payment amount in Bill Payment results.
- Fixed an issue in Bank Reconciliations where an error was generated when a Sort was attempted.
- Fixed an issue where the scrolling wasn’t working correctly for Lists.
- Fixed an issue with the home page display where the window size was incorrect due to unnecessary scroll bars.
- Displayed columns have a general cosmetic improvement
- Fixed a 1C platform limitation that did not allow skipping a field when the Tab key is used. Now this works in the Sales Invoice and Bill documents. There is no change when items are edited.
- Fixed an issue where there was no ability to edit the input if document posting fails because of an error in the Items List.
- Fixed truncated Menu Items.
- Fixed an issue on customization of settings where any attempt to add fields terminated the app.
- Fixed an issue for printing documents where Letter sized paper was not accepted over the A4 default.
- Fixed an issue where the app attempts to show a modal window when the incorrect value is set.
- In case users enter an invalid date, it can now be fixed by the user instead of having a pop-up error.
- Fixed an issue for Customer Vendor Central-Sales invoice where the user was unable to edit a Sales Invoice document after an error popped up from creating a document.
- Fixed an issue with the calculator where whatever value the cursor is hovering over, that value gets put into a mismatched field.
- Fixed a rendering error with the Sales Invoice when attempting to post a document with insufficient quantity.
- Improved the 1C:E Standard page setup to correctly memorize changed settings.
- Fixed a misspelling on the Save Screen.
- Fixed an issue when a favorite was removed from the favorites list where the user would receive a pop-up message and be kicked out.
- Fixed an issue with the Customer/Vendor Central transactions list where the create button sub-menu does not appear correctly.
- Fixed an issue in Cloud Banking regarding approving transactions correctly, specifically reflecting the filtered or unfiltered selection.
- Fixed an issue when lists were opened and the export list option was selected.
- Fixed an issue involving a notification regarding “data has not yet been recorded” when navigating from a new company record to address.
- Fixed an issue where report output did not reflect changed settings when dimmed.
- Fixed an issue in the Bank account field where the Cash Receipt and Cash Sale controls were reversed.
- Fixed an issue where field controls are flipped potentially if there was a change in field visibility.
- Fixed an issue where the window close icon was not consistently performing.
- Fixed an issue when entering numbers from a calculator with decimals.
- Improved Google Mail previews of PDFs so that text is not garbled.
- Fixed an issue where multiple months were being shown incorrectly in the calendar control where it takes over half the screen and the form jumps around.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue where “Bank Accounting Online” was cut off on the desktop.
- Fixed an issue where help pop-ups appeared in random locations.
- Fixed an error that generated an Excel error when trying to open an exported General Ledger file.
- Improved the visibility of the menu so that “General Ledger Settings Tab” displayed correctly and does not get cut off.
- Improved viewing options on financial reports to be able to not have merged cells for viewing.
- Improved the functionality of Cash Receipts and Cash Sales by making it possible to copy an existing item to create a new item.
- Fixed an error where an error message appears on logout when the report form is opened.
- Auto-Approvals are enabled for Bookkeeper edition and BAO exclusively. If Auto-approve is enabled (there’s a checkbox for that), the set categorization rule will be applied automatically.
- Created categorization rules for the Auto-Approval function. This includes a mandatory Company field when combined with an A/R or A/P account type.
- Fixed an issue on the Audit Log where usernames were missing.
- Renamed the Bank Transaction tab on the bank card to be reworded to “Import Settings” and renamed the CSV tab to be “CSV Mapping.”