Items, Item Receipts, Inventory Adjustments,
Units of Measure, Assembly/Bill of Materials.
Track your inventory levels, orders, sales and deliveries from anywhere, at anytime to avoid product outages and lost sales.
Are you an Accountant? Download The CPA’s Checklist for Growing Your Practice
with Inventory-based Clients.
Inventory Management Highlights
- Real-Time Inventory by Category and Location
- Warehouse/Location Transfer, including Vendor Warehouses and Consignment Stores
- Track Inventory by Project and Costs
- FIFO and Weighted Average Costing by Item
- UPC, Custom Fields and Vendor Item Number
- Assembly/Bill of Material including SubAssemblies
- Lot/Serial Tracking
- Return Management (Sales and Purchase)
- Drop Ship Orders (Including Drop Ship PO and tracking)
- Back Ordering (Sales and Purchase)
- Advanced Unit of Measure Conversion
- Advance Pricing Matrix
- Item Receipts and Shipments